Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When you choose Mooloolah Dental to look after your family’s smiles, we want you to feel confident that you will receive the outstanding dentistry you deserve. We are available to answer any questions you may have regarding the services we provide, how you will be treated when you arrive and the experience of our professional staff. Some of our most common questions are listed below.
If you don’t see the questions you are looking for, contact our Mooloolah dental clinic to speak with us directly. We look forward to hearing from you.
- What do I do if I have a dental emergency?
- Are amalgam fillings dangerous?
- Will there be a gap after I file my claim?
- How much will my treatment cost?
- Is teeth whitening safe?
- When should I start brushing my child's teeth?
- Do you accept child dental benefits schedule (CDBS) patients?
- I’m afraid of the dentist. Can you help me?
- Can you give me a new smile?
- Can you help me with my short-looking teeth?
- Are white, composite fillings better than amalgam, metal fillings?